I can't believe how great this project is looking, my wife and I live in central VA and are currently looking for property to start our own, hoping to get into first class of 2014! Love to hear back from you.
Hi Wesley, Thanks for your encouragement. You can always e-mail me at blanedfowler@simpletruthbiblefellowship.com if you have questions or would like to stop by and see our place.
I can't believe how great this project is looking, my wife and I live in central VA and are currently looking for property to start our own, hoping to get into first class of 2014! Love to hear back from you.
ReplyDeleteHi Wesley,
DeleteThanks for your encouragement. You can always e-mail me at blanedfowler@simpletruthbiblefellowship.com if you have questions or would like to stop by and see our place.
Hi , just wondering how many Sq ft your cabin is ? also how many rooms ? I have enjoyed reading about your build !
ReplyDeleteRenee,
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting. The home is 2300 Sq ft with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
Just wondering .. any updates for 2014 ? !
ReplyDelete