Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Many Hands and Minds Continued

Daniel also came to help Saturday morning. Thanks Daniel!

We used the lifting poles to lift the ridge pole and set it on top of the wall to wait to be put into place later.

Next, Blane Jr. climbs the RPSL to trim them to the right size. 

Then, we moved two of the lifting poles from the corners to the center and strapped them to the RPSL for use in raising the ridge pole into position.

Lastly we got the ridge pole up. Yipee!!!

It would have taken us weeks to do what we got done in 3 days with a little help from our now life-long friends. Thanks again guys and gals.



3 comments:

  1. I had noticed the enumeration of helpers in the last post, and was thinking, "I will not comment, I will not comment, I will make myself not comment - after all, I wasn't doing this for the credit!" :)

    Thanks for remembering, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I really appreciate you, too!

    ReplyDelete